The Elden Ring has marked its place as one of the Best Action RPGs of all time by grabbing the title of the Game of the Year 2023 under 4 categories!
Ever since its arrival in the gaming arena, players are barely able to resist the impeccable and alluring gameplay that the game offers.
When we peek further into the gameplay elements of Elden Ring, the combat system can be a bit tricky, especially for new players.
And it is absolutely necessary to have a strong grip over the combat for ascending in the Elden Ring. This is why new players should familiarize themselves with certain Builds that can help them in the initial gameplay.
We have taken a step further and compiled the Easiest Elden Ring Builds for Beginners. The Builds that we have included in this article are tested by our team and various other trusted gamers worldwide. So, without any further ado, let’s begin with the article.
Best Elden Ring Builds for Beginners – Top Builds
Check out the builds
If you are fairly new to the game, let’s simplify the game basics for you. Buids in Elden Ring are basically the way you design your character’s skills by equipping weapons, spells, and other attributes.
All these build factors decide the fighting style of your character. The Build style can be magic-based, intelligence-based, dexterity-based, faith-based, and of course hybrid.
The game begets a lot of combinations that the players can use to build their character stats. However, the presence of more options can be somewhat overwhelming, especially if you are new to the game. In this situation, it is better to go with tried and tested Builds rather than blindly rushing into the game.
We have curated the Best Elden Ring Builds that will come in particularly handy to you in the initial levels of the game.
These methods will give you a fair advantage against the enemies and you will be able to understand the combat mechanics better.
1. Sorcery Build
This build is highly recommended if you do not have much knowledge about the Elden Ring. This Build provides fair stability against a vast range of enemies and will save you time and struggle which usually is seen as the starting point of playing Elden Ring. You can go with the Astrologer Class to make a strong Socery Build.
Here are some key advantages of using Sorcery Build as a Beginner:
- Sorcery builds are relatively easier to use and are extremely beginner-friendly.
- You will not have to engage in close combat (melee) and will be able to obliterate your enemies from a distance.
- You can inflict copious amounts of damage from your ranged attacks.
- There is a long list of magic spells that you can use in this build. These spells can be used to weaken the enemy or improve your character’s abilities.
2. Bleed Build
When it comes to Easiest Elden Ring Builds you can also start your Warrior’s journey with the Bleed Build. These character builds are designed to inflict bleeding-type damage to the enemies.
This build is particularly effective when beginners deal with bigger enemies and level bosses. It may be otherwise difficult to combat huge bosses when you are using other builds in the initial Elden Ring Gameplay.
Some of the benefits of using Bleed Build in the beginning stages of Elden Ring Gameplay are:
- While Sorcery Build can be a little tedious to understand, Bleed Build can be easily deciphered by beginners.
- Bleed Build grants exceptional crowd-control skills, helping the player take out a huge number of enemies with minimum effort.
- Bleed builds can work with a variety of weapons such as katanas, swords, and daggers. However, you should be able to be good at dodging to make the most of Bleed Build.
- You can execute high-damage attacks that progress the game in a smooth manner.
3. Shield Poke Build
If you are one of those players who likes to proceed cautiously by maintaining strong defenses, then Shield Poke Build Style is just made for you!
There are various combinations you can try with this build style including sorcery. This Build can assist new players in maintaining durability in the battles as it increases their damage-dealing capabilities and blocks enemy attacks.
Using Shield Poke Build can help you in your Elden Ring journey in the following ways:
- Using this Build will enable you to strategize more rather than depending on brute force.
- You don’t need to make complex weapon combinations in order to make Shield Poke Build work.
- This Build technique is effective against a vast range of enemies.
- You can time your attacks as per your will while protecting yourself with the strong defense attributes of this build.
4. Shortbow Build
Next on Elden Ring Beginner Build is the Shortbow Build. This build style will suit your taste if you enjoy ranged attacks and finding spells is too much work for you.
In such a scenario you can simply go with this traditional bow and arrow combat style. It is a smart choice to use ranged build styles if you are new to ARPGs and close combat style isn’t your forte.
Shortbow Build is one of the easiest Elden Ring builds due to the following reasons:
- As we already mentioned this method gives you an opportunity to use ranged attacks.
- Shortbow attacks can be timed much more quickly than other ranged weapons, mainly due to their lightweight and easy grip.
- Shortbow attacks take a relatively low toll on your ammunition than any other ranged weapon.
- You can use this build style against a variety of enemies from a safe distance.
5. Strength Build
If you do not enjoy strategizing or ranged fighting styles and the idea of action is simply knocking enemies down then the Strength Build is the one for you!
All you need to do is equip a big weapon and leap on the enemies without holding back. You will also need to armor yourself well as you have to fight in close proximity to the enemies.
The advantages of using Strength Build as a beginner include the following reasons:
- You can inflict massive damage on the enemy troops singlehandedly.
- Strength Build Style is pretty straightforward and can be really fun and satisfying.
- It is easy to take down a variety of enemies through this approach.
- You do not have to level up multiple stats in this build style other than strength. This makes leveling up this Build easier than other styles.
6. Dual-Wielding Antspur Rapier Build
Dual Wielding Antspur Rapier Build Technique has been seen as one of the Best Elden Ring Builds for Beginners lately.
Antspur is an agile weapon that facilitates you to make precise and lightning-fast attacks. Now, a second Rapier in the equation makes the player’s attacks even more lethal.
The reasons behind this Dual Wielding Technique being one of the Best Elden Ring Builds are as follows:
- This technique assists you in inflicting piercing physical attacks which are effective against a wide range of enemies.
- This build style can be used to deal with more than one enemy simultaneously.
- Obtaining an Antspur Rapier is quite easy even in the early stages of the game.
7. Unga Bunga Build
If intricate and complex weapon combinations confuse or bore you then the Unga Bunga Build Technique is just made for you.
The Unga Bunga Build Technique is quite similar to the Strength Build as both require the player to carry a huge weapon and melee combat. However, Unga Bunga Build relies on slower weapons such as Hammers and Greatswords.
The potential advantages of using Unga Bunga Build by beginners include:
- Straightforward and easy-to-understand Build Style.
- You can inflict high amounts of damage using this Elden Ring Beginner build.
- The player is able to withstand enemy attacks as this build requires the player to guard themselves with heavy armor.
- You do not need to work too much on stat allocation and proceed with minimalistic background work.
Official link to purchase the game – https://en.bandainamcoent.eu/elden-ring/elden-ring
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a good beginner build class for Elden Ring?
Astrologer is a good beginner-build class for Elden Ring if you like ranged attacks and casting spells.
Which is the best Elden Ring Class for beginners who enjoy melee combat?
If you are looking for the Best Elden RIng Class for beginners who enjoy melee combat then you should definitely try the Vagabond!
Which is the hardest Elden Ring Class for beginners?
The Wretch is mongered as the hardest Elden Ring Class for beginners.
Is Elden Ring beginner-friendly?
The answer may not come as a surprise to you that Elden Ring isn’t exactly beginner-friendly. You will definitely feel very lost initially without any pointers.
You have reached the end of our article on Easiest Elden Ring Strong Builds for Beginners. We hope that this game guide will help you begin your Elden Ring Journey on a thrilling note.
If you wish to share your opinion about this post or simply want to give any suggestions, feel free to comment below. And do not forget to check out more Game Guides from Benettonplay!