After bagging the title Game of the Year, 2022, Elden Ring has managed to become one of the most popular Action RPGs worldwide.
Elden Ring is a fairly challenging game that requires the players to constantly level up in order to keep up with the enemies.
Here is the list-
By collecting runes, players can level up at a faster rate and engage with the enemy forces from a stronger winning edge. In this article post, we have compiled the Best Rune Farming Elden Ring Spots that you will find in the game.
Since Elden Ring is a huge Open-World game, it is easy to miss these Spots. That is why we have shortlisted the Best Rune Farming locations in the game.
Best Rune Farming Elden Ring Spots (2023)
Runes are rare items of significance that help with levelling up the equipment of the characters in Elden Ring. Equipping these runes help the players impart more damage and significant improvement in the progression of the gameplay.
There are certain spots in the Elden Ring Map that provide a more promising Rune collection than other spots.
1. Bestial Sanctum
Bestial Sanctum is one of the best Rune Farming Elden Ring Spots you will find in the game. Even the most skilled players will be put to the test in this challenging region full of enemies.
The dropped runes, however, are truly valuable and enticing and will help you level up quickly.
If you manage to defeat the enemies and explore Bestial Sanctum carefully you will be in for a real treat with rare weapons and runes.
2. Ordina Town
Now Ordina Town may not be a huge settlement area but it is surely a great spot for rune farming. Located in the southern region of the map, Ordina Town is the home to various ferocious creatures such as Mages and Archers.
Players have a huge explorative scope in this area with hidden mysteries and passages.
One of the best parts about targeting Ordina Town for rune farming is that the challenges are comparatively easier than other popular spots.
Before entering Ordina Town for rune farming, you should know:
- There will be a lot of hidden passages in the area which you shouldn’t miss.
- Proper strategizing can get you huge rewards.
3. Moghwyn’s Palace
Moghwyn’s Palace is one of the superior farming spots that you will find in Elden Ring but keep in mind that it is quite a tricky one. This area is unlocked much later in the game.
Apart from the main palace runes. The area also has rune glitches that can reward you with a buck load of runes.
One of these glitches is the Tree Jump Glitch, the path for which can be found by reaching the top of the cliff by taking the Northwest trajectory from the Mohgwyn Dynasty Mausoleum.
Albinaurics, Bird farm & Hill Farm glitch are yet another iconic method to farm runes in Moghwyn’s Palace area. Before getting into Moghwyn’s Palace for Rune farming, you should know:
- You can find rare loot items in the palace, so take your time exploring.
- Don’t forget to use the glitches to collect as many runes as possible.
Caelid is yet another promising rune-farming location in Elden Ring. This area is known to reside with powerful creatures that drop off interesting and rare rune items.
However, fighting enemies isn’t the only way to collect runes, there are various treasures and chests awaiting you in Caelid.
All you need to know is:
- To look in the right places in Caelid to find rare items. Some of the best spots include Ball Farm, located near Lenne’s Rise, Dragon Farm, War Dead Catacombs, Sellia, and Impassable Greatbride Battlegrounds.
- Apart from runes, players can also collect rare weapons and armor in Caelid.
- Be ready for a tough fight as the place lurks with powerful enemies.
- The enemies in the area respawn very quickly
- There are several chests in the Chasm location.
- You need to come prepared with decent weapons and spells if you wish to survive the area without falling into the ravine.
When it comes to the best spots, it would be unfair to keep Limgrave out of the hustle. This location might be overlooked by the players due to its secluded placement on the map.
Limgrave is one of the challenging areas to explore but the rare runes and items make it all worth it in the end.
Things you should know before you go rune farming in Limgrave:
- Some of the best spots for farming runes in Limgrave include Troll Caravan, Agheel Lake, Castle Morne Grounds, and Warmaster’s Shack.
- Make sure to explore the area intensively to collect more runes.
- Learn to use the Agheel dragon to your advantage by not killing it and letting it collect the runes. However, you need to save yourself from the dragon flames.
|Elden Ring Website||https://en.bandainamcoent.eu/elden-ring/elden-ring|
Frequently Asked Questions
What does the Golden Scarab do in Elden Ring?
Golden Scarab is a talisman that allows you to earn extra Runes while slashing through the enemies. You can find this talisman quite early in the game.
What Dragon gives 75k runes in Elden Ring?
The Sleeping Dragon is able to give 75k runes after the player has killed it.
Do you need to complete Elden Ring to start Rune farming?
Certainly not, there is no hard and fast guideline that requires you to complete Elden Ring in order to do Rune Farming. This method can be used to level up the character stats quickly whether you are playing the game for the first time or have completed it. Rune Farming simply saves you from the intensive grind and makes levelling up easier.
How to get to Mohgwyn Palace?
In order to get to Mohgwyn Palace you will need to reach the Gateway Teleporter or by using the Pureblood Knight’s Medal.
We truly hope this information will help you in your gaming experience. If you think we have missed out on any mention-worthy Rune Farming spot, feel free to comment it down. We are constantly looking to improve the quality of the content at Benettonplay and your opinion matters the most to us. Thank you for sticking till the end, Cheers!