If you have also heard about Blue Protocol and want to know all the details of it, then you have landed at the right place. Throughout this article, we will cover all the relevant topics related to this new and exciting offering of our beloved Bandai Namco Studios.
The studio is yet again bringing a game in a similar vein, teaming up with Amazon Games titled Blue Protocol. On 8 December 2022, the studio announced this, which filled all the fans with unparalleled excitement.
The buzz around the gaming community is that this game can be one of the studio’s best offerings in recent times.
Blue Protocol Release Date
The studio’s fans will not have to wait too long to experience Blue Protocol. This is because though the precise Blue Protocol release date is not out yet, the studio has indicated that they are preparing to launch the game in the second half of this year, i.e. 2023; exciting right?
Hold on to your excitement because you will be even more pleased to know that the game will be released in English and five languages. This includes English, French, German, Spanish, and Brazilian Portuguese.
If the second half of 2023 seems too long a wait for you, then the studio also has a solution. You can sign up for the Beta version of the game exclusively at playblueprotocol.com. You have to sign up through your Amazon account, and then you will receive all the updates on Closed Beta Dates and other events.
Blue Protocol Gameplay
The vivid details in the animation combined with smooth moments of the characters with many camera angles provide gamers with a transcendental gaming experience.
All the reports for Blue Protocol suggest that this game will have all vintage Bandai Namco Games trademarks. Blue Protocol will be a Multiplayer Online Action RPG set in Regnas.
The planet Regnas carries a mystical vibe all around it, and it is permeated with a vibrant atmosphere that will surely be a treat for the eyes.
In Regnas, you start your journey as a wanderer unknown of her truth, and as the story progresses, you find that a significant danger is approaching the planet and you are the one chosen to prevent it.
During your journey in Regnas, you make friends from different worlds who become a pivotal part of your journey.
Like the other Bandai Namco Games, Blue Protocol also has complex themes that complement the dazzling gameplay. The theme in Blue Protocol is based on the overuse of technology by humans that has caused a distortion of space-time, and this will lead to the destruction of the planet.
Our main protagonist, Aeryn has come to the future to stop this destruction. Throughout the game’s storyline, the fast-paced action combat with the crazy skillset and mystical echoes are the things that decorate the Blue Protocol Gameplay.
Blue Protocol Characters
The core strength of any game lies in its characters. In the case of Blue Protocol, the characters and their traits are enough to intrigue any gamer. Gamers can either go solo in the game with the characters or opt for Matchmaking and The Parties in the multiplayer mode.
So, without wasting any more time, let us have a look at who these characters are and what they offer to the storyline of Blue Protocol.
- Aeryn– First off, let us talk about the character around whom the whole storyline revolves. In Blue Protocol, Aeryn has the mighty task of saving the planet of Regnas; she has traveled from future to present to protect the Regnas from the forthcoming looming disaster. She is a dynamic woman of high aspirations who wants all races to live together in harmony. She also has a certain naivety in her character that suggests how good-hearted she is.
- Voldigen- The second character we are discussing is Voldigen. He is the king of Dracari in this world and has a traumatic past where he was defeated in an ancient battle and later became a prisoner. He is now resurrected in the continent of Manga and looking to revive his race.
- Feste- Any video game seems incomplete without an eccentric yet smart character that will contribute to its fun factor. For Blue Protocol that character is Feste; with her lovable quirkiness and positive attitude, she is definitely a character to look out for in the game.
- Jake- In a game filled with loads of adventures an adventurer is much needed. In Blue Protocol, Jake has got you covered in that department. He will be there to save the day in all of the new adventures the team goes through.
- Tyris- For our protagonist Aeryn if there is someone she can totally rely on then he is Tyris. He has accompanied her in her journey from future to present and will leave no stone unturned in protecting her against any harm.
- Millie- To complete the team of our heroes, we always need a guide who enlightens them regarding their journey and all the quests. In Blue Protocol, Millie does that for the team, She is the main point of contact at the Development Bureau and she is always there to guide the team when they require her help.
Blue Protocol Weapons
In the quest of our protagonist and her team, the Blue Protocol Weapons plays a very big role and Bandai Namco Games has kept this very well in mind. In the game, there are five classes.
The class you are a part of depends upon the weapons you choose in the Blue Protocol.
The five classes are Blade Warden, Twin Striker, Keen Strider, Spell Weaver, and Foe Breaker.
All of these classes have their own strengths that will help the players face all the challenges during their journey in the Blue Protocol.
Blue Protocol Trailer
After announcing the launch of the game on 8 December 2022, the studio released an announcement trailer for it on the very next day i.e. 9 December 2022.
The visuals of the Blue Protocol Trailer with its power-packed gameplay are enough to intrigue any gamer.
Ever since the release of the trailer, the fans have been filled to the brim with excitement and are becoming impatient about the Blue Protocol Release Date.
You can check out this announcement trailer below and thank us later.
Blue Protocol Platforms
From what we know so far, Blue Protocol will be released on Play Station 5, Xbox Series XlS, and PC. However, before the actual launch of the game, nothing can be said with surety.
It is also possible that Blue Protocol for Playstation, Xbox, and PC will have different release dates. Also, the company is likely to release Blue Protocol for Nintendo Switch in the future as well.
If we talk about the price of the game for different platforms, the company has called it a free-to-play multiplayer action game. However, they will only share elaborate information regarding this once the game is launched.
Blue Protocol News & Rumors
The major Blue Protocol News is that the developers have left no stone unturned in creating a game that will be a larger-than-life experience for all gamers.
The executive producer of Blue Protocol Sokichi Shimooka has assured the gaming community that Blue Protocol will provide everyone who plays it with a stunning gaming experience.
During the game, players will be so immersed that they will not want to leave the beautiful and mysterious land of Regnas.
Shimooka has also said that the game will give complete liberty for customizing their acting skills as well as appearance to the players.
All the Blue Protocol Rumors indicate that Bandai Namco and Amazon Studios have created this game with utmost sincerity and it has the potential to become a fan favorite.
What is the Blue Protocol Release Date?
The game will most likely only be released in the second half of 2023. Gamers will be able to play the game on PlayStation 5, Xbox, PC, etc.
Is Blue Protocol free on every platform?
So far, the studios are claiming that Blue Protocol is a free-to-play multiplayer game. However, the complete details regarding Blue Protocol’s availability on different platforms and its price will only be shared after its launch.
How many multiplayer modes are there in Blue Protocol?
There are two major multiplayer modes Blue Protocol Matchmaking and The Parties. Through Matchmaking, you can randomly connect with players on a similar level as you. Whereas, through The Parties, you can browse the existing parties and join them in the challenge.
How many weapons can I choose from in Blue Protocol?
You can choose from a total of 5 weapons in the game. The weapons are categorized into different classes: Blade Warden, Twin Striker, Keen Strider, Spell Weaver, and Foe Breaker.