Overwatch is one of the most beloved video games of this decade, despite the release of its successor. Currently, it is entirely accessible for free.
The fact that current Overwatch users can keep their unlockables, including any outfits acquired through the Value Pack system in the original edition, is excellent news!
If you are worried about losing your Overwatch Gameplay progress in different accounts and losing your rewards, we have come to your rescue. You may keep enjoying all the prizes you’ve acquired throughout the past when transferring from PlayStation 4, Xbox, Nintendo Switch, or PlayStation 5 to PC or conversely thanks to the ability of Overwatch rewards to be carried across to Overwatch 2.
So rather than making a fresh account, each gamer must combine their current accounts (overwatch cross progression). However, this procedure is not entirely simple, so gamers need to be quite certain that they perform it correctly.
In This Post
Overwatch Accounts Merge problem
Overwatch 2 offers cross-progression, which enables you to view your buys and accomplishments across all consoles by connecting them to the Battle.net membership. Although you can transfer your achievements from one system to another in Overwatch 2, it isn’t quite as straightforward as, for example, starting the title on the computer one day with your PS 5 another day.
To use the cross-progression Overwatch functionality, you should first navigate the method of combining both profiles. If players don’t yet possess one, they’ll be prompted to create one of these when they begin playing the videogame, ensuring that some of the efforts are indeed accomplished.
Nevertheless, the remaining processes are not covered in-game. This is how to integrate your multiple Overwatch 2 accounts so that your gameplay progress is never lost.
How To Merge Overwatch Accounts
- In the very first step, players need to launch Overwatch on their system.
- Ensure that you use the right account in order to log in.
- You may now connect your Battle.net profile along with the account of the console in case you have never previously done this. Step number 8th can be skipped assuming your Battle.net membership has already been connected.
- Click Preferences and then choose the “Link Account to Battle.net” option.
- Browse the page till the Link Account button appears.
- Comply with directions and use your smartphone to read the Barcode (QR Code).
- Sign up for a Battle.net profile or set up one.
- From the start page and check menu, choose the “Account Merge” option while your terminal identity is connected to the Battle.net username.
- Make sure the profile of Battle.net, as well as the interface both, seem to be accurate before confirming the login.
- This process must be repeated for each platform profile you want to merge with Overwatch 2.
Using Cross progression Overwatch feature, most of your accomplishments and progression will be preserved and consolidated onto your Battle.net profile after your services have been combined. Coins, vouchers, competition rankings, stats, and settings are all included here.
Additionally, you will still have Overwatch cross-progression activated, which guarantees that your content will transfer across all platforms – provided that it is on any connected profile. Although there are a few minor exceptions.
Overwatch 2 badges and awards will be combined on the profile of Battle.net. However, it won’t be instantly accessed on some other systems, unlike Overwatch League Tickets acquired on the Nintendo Switch that can only be utilized mostly on Switch. When combining several accounts, rating, and maximum benefit stats would be merged plus the greatest figure will be applied for position statistics.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I merge two Overwatch accounts created on different platforms?
Yes, you can easily connect those accounts. Click here to know how.
Is it important to create an account on Battle.net to merge Overwatch accounts?
Of course, players must have their Battle.net profile then they can easily link their accounts.
How to transfer Overwatch skins to Overwatch 2 PS4?
To transfer the skins, a user may have to merge both the accounts (using overwatch cross progression) of Overwatch 1 and 2.
How to invite friends to Overwatch 2?
You can invite your friends to play Overwatch 2 by following these simple steps.
You have reached the end of our post on How to Merge Overwatch Accounts. We hope this helped you retrieve and combine all your game progress into a single account. If you are facing any difficulties in following the steps provided in this Guide, don’t hesitate to comment down below. We will assist you in any way we can.
We will be back with some new and exciting gaming news soon, Till then Happy Gaming!